Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why Our Customers Come Back, Year After Year

Want to know why people come back to our dealership for every car they own? Take it from Linda, she sent us this great email the other day:

I reside closer to Bob Massie & Spitzer but chose Toyota of Greensburg due to my past experience in 2004 when I purchased my Camry. I was more than satisfied then and am extremely satisfied now. I purchased an Avalon this year. My salesman, Mr. Millard stayed past his quit time in order for me to test drive the car and put together a purchase contract that was satisfactory to me. Mr. Millard's expertise, knowledge, and willingness to rise above the usual made my car-buying experience a positive rather than the drudgery it sometimes has been in the past. I appreciate the courtesy shown me and as a result look forward to revisiting again if needed and recommending the dealership if asked.

I also might add the positive experience I had with Maria Ponterio as the expert she is. She took the time to explain maintenance and warranties and also made my car-buying experience enjoyable. I visited the dealership on a day that it closed at 5:00. I initially was interested in a Rav 4. Maria saw me browsing the lot as she was leaving work and asked me what I was interested in. She took the time to show me her Rav 4 interior !!! Who do you know in business these days that would have gone the extra mile? She did, which impressed me greatly.

So, the answer to your question is, I was accomodated in every way, and everyone at Toyota of Greensburg deserves kudos for making my experience positive and enjoyable.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Regards,
Linda S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More