Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you for the outstanding testimonial, Linda. We appreciate it!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I reside closer to Bob Massie & Spitzer but chose Toyota of Greensburg due to my past experience in 2004 when I purchased my Camry. I was more than satisfied then and am extremely satisfied now. I purchased an Avalon this year. My salesman, Mr. Millard stayed past his quit time in order for me to test drive the car and put together a purchase contract that was satisfactory to me. Mr. Millard's expertise, knowledge, and willingness to rise above the usual made my car-buying experience a positive rather than the drudgery it sometimes has been in the past. I appreciate the courtesy shown me and as a result look forward to revisiting again if needed and recommending the dealership if asked.

I also might add the positive experience I had with Maria Ponterio as the expert she is. She took the time to explain maintenance and warranties and also made my car-buying experience enjoyable. I visited the dealership on a day that it closed at 5:00. I initially was interested in a Rav 4. Maria saw me browsing the lot as she was leaving work and asked me what I was interested in. She took the time to show me her Rav 4 interior !!! Who do you know in business these days that would have gone the extra mile? She did, which impressed me greatly.

So, the answer to your question is, I was accomodated in every way, and everyone at Toyota of Greensburg deserves kudos for making my experience positive and enjoyable. 

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Regards,
Linda S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More