Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, Jean!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I found the entire shopping and purchasing experience excellent. Greg took the time to listen and understand my desires in making the purchase and responded quickly with information and status updates throughout our negotiations. You were also very helpful and supportive throughout the process which started several months ago with a simple e-mail. In the end Greg expedited the entire process including the delivery of my car. I greatly appreciated this since it is a long drive from either of our homes and from my office near the Pittsburgh airport. The process was quick and "relatively painless" - I know we all hate parting with our money when it comes time to sign the final paperwork but even that was simple and easy to execute. Overall I found Greg to be an excellent ambassador of the Toyota of Greensburg and Toyota corporate brand. I hope you will pass this feedback on. Regards, Jean Brozack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More